We are looking for 6 individuals to join our February Trainee Recruitment Academy!
We are looking for graduates or those with sales/telesales/customer service experience.
London; Next to Liverpool Street Station
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 (Earning Potential – £40,000 year one)
ConSol Partners is an award-winning, dynamic IT recruitment consultancy with an international focus, looking for recent graduates to join our business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. With placements in over 55 countries worldwide, across the cloud, mobile and digital media space, ConSol Partners are constantly expanding!
Our headquarters are in the heart of the city of London and a regional office in Los Angeles. We’ve come a long way in a short amount of time (after being founded in 2008 with just 4 members of staff) and it’s because of this impressive, exponential growth that we are able to offer an exciting, graduate training programme to the finest entry level talent. This is a unique opportunity for you to turn your vision of uncapped earning and fast-track career progression into a reality!
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- An investment of circa £10,000 into your personal learning and development throughout the first 6 months of your career at ConSol Partners, with a continuing, healthy budget there-after
- A full, tailored training programme provided in all aspects of recruitment, in IT and account management, delivered by a sales trainer
- An interactive online training resource to use at your disposal
- The opportunity to study for an ISSM qualification (sales qualification)
- Surrounded by successful recruitment consultants who will offer you support and guidance
- Up to 30% un-capped commission
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performing consultants (spa days/theatre tickets/experience days etc.)
- Swanky, new offices in Liverpool Street
- Incentive trips to Miami/Vegas/Marbella/LA
- Monthly directors lunches at Michelin-Star Restaurants
- Monthly team nights out around Liverpool Street’s hottest venues
- Dress-down Fridays
As well as a structured career path, your career progression is key to our business and we always deliver on what we promise! Your progression from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to Associate Director is mapped out for you in our ‘PROGRESS’ handbook. PROGRESS is a step-by-step guide to moving you up in your career and details the billings, skills and experience required to gain that promotion. You will control your own earning potential and PROGRESS will enable you to set a pay revise whenever you have hit your targets, and ultimately become the next generation of success at ConSol Partners!
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work, through social media and various other networking tools
- Reviewing and clarifying job specifications, competencies and skills required
- International account management
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Providing regular updates and feedback to managers and candidates
- Generating new business using targeted sales strategies either on the phone or in person
- Writing job adverts, registering new CVs, interview preparation, CV advice.
- Building longstanding working relationships
As our ideal candidate you will be:
- Bachelor degree educated (desirable, not essential)
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Confident and personable
- Able to think outside of the box
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Experience of working within a sales environment is highly desirable.