Randstad - Join the world's largest recruitment agency and shape your career, join our award-winning London Team.
Our vibrant and dynamic Construction, Property and Engineering business based in the heart of the city are looking for a superstar Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our already fantastic and successful construction team.
Have you heard??
Randstad has been ranked as the #1 HR services company in the world!
Construction, Property and Engineering contribute to more than 50% of the group's annual revenue and hold some of Randstad's biggest billers. Our lucrative commission structure means you have the potential to fill your back pocket from day one!
Covering nearly every discipline within the Construction, Property and Engineering industry both in England and internationally, we pride ourselves on our enviable client list, broad range of services to clients and long-standing track record of success. Our consultants really are industry experts and masters of their trade.
What I am looking for:
* Experience in sales is desirable but not essential
* Degree educated or high A-levels
* Well presented
* Well spoken
* High level of attention to detail
* A passion and desire to learn
* Motivated to be the best
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Partner with your consultant and wider team to understand clients requirements
* Source and screen candidates - telephone and face to face
* Market mapping using various tools
* Headhunting - tapping into the 'off market' candidates
* Research - Understanding your sector and market trends
* Meet and greet clients alongside your consultant
What I can offer you:
* Central office location with unrivaled training and career progression
* Discounts on gym membership, travel, hotels, mobile phone plans and other lifestyle perks
* Company events and social events
* Participation in the company share plan which includes 50% free bonus shares!
* Access to key decision makers
* Unique technologies to access the hardest to reach candidates
Why should you join us? The training we provide is the BEST in the industry. We invest £8,000’s worth of training and development into you from day one, to make sure you have everything that you need to make your recruitment career a success. We call it RISE, The Randstad Institute of Sales Excellence [RISE] is our 12-month tailored training programme for those wanting to become the very best recruitment consultants. You will be fully covered from day one with a mixture of different teaching styles tailored to your needs. This programme allows you to learn the skills you need to be the very best recruitment consultant you can be whilst allowing you to consistently earn bonus and commission at the desk.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity so get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application..
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business